If you have knowledge about SEO, then you must know what On-Page SEO is. There is no way in this that the internet is a very noisy marketplace. There are crores of websites and blogs here, while thousands of blogs are also being created every day. In such a situation, it is really a very humble task to make a different identity of your website. At the same time, if there is no rank in the first page of the search engine, then there is a big problem of traffic.
You must be thinking about how to increase the traffic of your blog. On-Page SEO is the only weapon with which you can rank your website properly, as well as make it visible on the internet. Over the years, these on-page “rules” have changed to a great extent as Google always wants to provide the best results to its viewers. Now, in a standard search result page, such pages are shown in which you may not even get the exact match query or keyword in their title tag or meta description.
Now we are dealing with many ranking algorithms in which Hummingbird, Panda, Rankbrain and semantic, etc. are on the main page. Now Google is becoming increasingly smart. In this case, your on-page strategies will also have to be improved.
There are many people who just start their own blogs but they do not know anything about SEO and how to implement them simultaneously.
In simple language, then SEO is Search Engine Optimization. These are called techniques that if a blogger implements in his web pages then he can easily rank his articles in google. And the better you rank, the more traffic there are chances of coming to your blog.
Now, we can divide SEO into two separate categories; On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO.
On-Page SEO refers to all the things that you can do on your website so that it can be easily ranked in search engines, page titles, internal linking, meta tags, and descriptions, etc. are the main ones.
Off-page SEO is referred to all the things that you can do outside your website and with this, they help you to rank high in search engines. Social networking, article submission, forum and blog marketing, etc. are main in this.
What is On-Page SEO and how it is work?
On-page SEO (also called on-site SEO), these multiple components are referred to a website so that the website can be optimized properly.
The goal in this is to set the pages of the site in such a way that it is visible in the top pages of search engines and can capture more traffic. You can do this, you have to optimize its content, architecture and HTML code.
Every factor of on-page SEO is controlled by you in the interface of your website. Therefore, it is very important to do it correctly.
Where On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page, Off-page SEO refers to links and other external signals. When both SEO techniques are used in the right way, then these will definitely help in making your pages rank higher in Google.
A user stays on a new website for about 8 secs, to interact with that website. At the same time, the more interaction and engagement, the more users stay in your site, the better will be their experience.
If On-Page SEO is implemented in the right way, then you will definitely get a boost in the traffic of your blog.
How to do On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO includes all the on-site techniques that you can implement in your webpages so that they rank higher in the SERP(Search Engine Result Page).
It uses both content and technical elements to improve the quality of the page, so the more effectively you do SEO on-page, the greater the chances are that your website should get more relevant traffic.
By the way, there are many different technical aspects of On-Page SEO tutorial in Hindi which can be optimized, these are the main ones.
On-Page SEO Techniques Tips and Tricks
- Title tags:- Title tags are called HTML elements that you use to give the name of a webpage and these are displayed as clickable result titles in SERPs.
Each title tag should be unique, descriptive, along with it should provide information about the page about which topic the page is, they also have to be optimized with a keyword and their length should be within 60 characters.
2 Headings:- Headings are titles that you give to your content and should be in H1 format for better results. Headings should always be more focussed on relevant and descriptive words, along with them they should be optimized with keywords so that it does not look like the stuff at all.
Also, you can break your content into smaller parts also, for this you can use subheadings (H2 to H6), but note that do not do much repetition of keywords or phrases in the post.
3. URL structure:- The importance of URL structure increases when search engines determine how relevant a page is compared to a query, and it must be a bit descriptive according to the subject of the page. You can also optimize URLs with keywords, as long as they are relevant. For example, a better URL structure would be http://www.techseoexpert.com/keyword-research.html if we compare it to this URL then http://www.techseoexpert.com/keyword-research/
4. Alt-text:- Alt text or alternative text provides more information to search engines about an image, however, it is mostly used to describe images for web visitors who cannot see them.
Therefore, the alt text should be very specific and descriptive for image content, it should be 125 characters or less and should be optimized by keyword or phrase only if they are appropriate.
5. Page load speed:- Page load speed is very important because slow-loading pages have high bounce rates: A survey has revealed that 47 percent of people want their site to be open within 2 to 4 secs, and about 40 Percentage goes away only after 4 secs.
In such a situation, it has been seen that search engines penalize those slow-loading pages with a lower ranking, so become aware of fasting the page speed of your blog.
6. Internal links:- Internal links, help visitors very much to navigate easily in the site, as well as help search engines to understand your site and to index pages so that you can easily get a higher rank. At least you can do so much that you can link back every page of your site with its category or subcategory page.
7. Meta Descriptions:- Meta descriptions are mostly brief (short) but different descriptions that expand into title tags, they summarize the content of the page and tell web users why they should read your content in another place. This meta description is visible below the title and URL, it should be numbered within 160 characters.
8. Responsive Website Design:- Responsiveness is a design element that ensures that your page will display correctly on any device, including mobile devices and desktop. This is going to be an important factor in the future too because slowly people of all ages are using mobile devices for the online search.
9. Keywords:- The element that matters most is keywords. It is like an eighth that binds your on-page SEO strategy with each other, these can be combined with all the technical elements so that the right viewer can reach you at the right time.
To make them more effective, keywords have to be researched and they must also be selected carefully, in addition, they should be implemented in a very natural way in the content so that the problem of stuffing does not arise.
Importance of Content in On-Page SEO
Where technical aspects are important, on-page SEO is a very crucial element because the content is the only thing that brings traffic to your site.
But in recent times, such content is of no importance, but the present-day web users are always in search of relevant, interesting, engaging, and informative content that can fulfill their needs.
By the way, there are many types of contents like
- Web page copy
- Case studies
- Original research
- Instructional articles
- Quizzes and poles
At the same time, it is also an important thing that viewers do not like the contents that require a login, or it is copyrighted material, etc.
What is the difference between On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO?
If you ask any SEO expert, you will get the same answer that for the success of your blog, you need both on-page SEO and off-page SEO. When it comes to the search engine rankings of your blog, then both these things work completely differently.
So let’s know what are the differences between these two. To understand this, one must go to the basic level exactly how the search engine works.
When the search engine is evaluating a site, then it mainly takes two things into consideration on the web.
- On-page SEO:- This shows what your site (or your page) is about.
2. Off-Page SEO:- This shows how authoritative and popular your site is.
To put it simply, on-page factors are used to know whether you want to rank, while how high you can rank, for this you have to use off-page factors.
Off-page SEO is called the set of factors that occur in other websites and which help in improving the position of your website in the search engine results page (SERPs).
Some of the major factors of off-page SEO are:
Some of the major factors of off-page SEO are:
- Links that are on other websites and that point to your website.
- The mention of your brand across the web
- User behavior and engagement in your website
- Shares in social media
In off-page SEO, promotion of your website is mainly considered in many ways in other websites. For example, promotion in link building and social media.
Why is it necessary to do On-Page SEO?
Most people have basic knowledge of SEO in which they know only to place keywords in the page on on-page SEO. There are no traces that keywords are very important for On-Page Optimization, but with it, there are many other things that are very important to know and implement.
- User Experience (UX)
It is very important to understand all the on-page SEO factors correctly and execute them because only by this you can rank up in google.
What is the importance of a User-Friendly Website in On-Page SEO?
On-page factors include both front end (content) of your site and backend (HTML code) simultaneously.
Google’s algorithm tracks the quality and user-friendliness of your website, that is also how:
1. Their bot crawler interacts with backend and
2. How real humans interact with front end
Before going to other on page factors, let’s know why a user friendly website binds them together.
You can keep things under control in your site, but you cannot control how long users will stay in your site. A user-friendly website encourages human engagement.
If the front end content is not as much appealing, user-friendly and relevant then most people will go to other websites.
So when you perform on-page SEO, then keep in mind that a user-friendly experience means that when someone comes to your website page then:
- They should clearly understand what your webpage is about.
- This page should fulfill or be relevant to their search intent (their search keywords)
- They should feel that this page is very useful and this will also increase the ranking of the page.
What are the Major Factors of On-Page SEO?
Although there are many factors of On-Page SEO Tips in Hindi, but let us know about some specific factors.
Actually these factors can be divided into two parts, first is front-end and second is backend factors.
These are called the factors that are visible to the users who come to visit the site. Let’s know more about them
- Value – Does your article provide value to users? Headline, topics, and images are main among these things.
- User Experience – Does your site load quickly? Is it easy to navigate? Can it be opened easily on any device?
- Keywords and Content – Are your keywords and content optimized for search? In other words, do you use such keywords and phrases that users are actually looking for in the search engine?
In the same backend, Google is making some opinions according to the relevance of your page, which includes some things like:
- Bot-friendliness – Is your data organized so that Google’s search engine bots are able to scroll through them easily and know what they are for?
- Metadata – Do you have any information about your page in your HTML codes? Such as meta descriptions, URLs, and title tags, etc.
- Mobile-friendliness – Is your site properly optimized for viewing in mobile? Is your site design responsive?
Both front end and backend refer to a website when it comes to SEO.
On-Page SEO or Off-Page SEO: Which is more important?
It is absolutely not true to say that On-Page SEO is better or Off-Page SEO, it has become such a thing that the foundation of the house is more important or the roof. Both on-page and off-page SEO work together and this can improve the search engine rankings.
Just as all things have different importance for a house, similarly the foundation, as well as the roof, have importance. Building a house is not only everything, but it is equally important to maintain it from time to time.
Therefore it is very important to give equal importance to everything in SEO. I hope you understand how to do SEO and why it is very significant for our website